Monday, February 2, 2009

Where I've Been


Okay...I know that I haven't been here for a while, but I do have reason...though they may not be good ones!  First of all, believe it or not, my kids really haven't done anything blogworthy lately.  I know, hard to believe around here, but it's true!  Then I had a small accident this weekend.  I tore my somemusclethatIcan'tspellorpronounce in my calf muscle.  Supposed to take about 2-3 weeks to completely heal and I am on crutches...kinda.  I just can't use them often anymore.  They are KILLING me!!!  So, I only use them when I start hurting really bad.  I know that many of you are telling me that's not gonna help it heal any faster, but YOU try chasing after 3 kids on crutches...doesn't work all that great!

But...I did get a visit from Casey on Saturday!!!  We miss him bunches and were sooo glad that he came over for a while.  My kids love him to death and they didn't leave him alone the whole time that he was here!!  I'm hoping that he comes back more often!!

The other reason I haven't been here much is because some of my friends, who I will not name...Ang and Julie...told me how much I needed Facebook...repeatedly.  So, I caved.  Now, I love it!!  So, I have been trying to figure it all out and get the hang of things over there!!  Cause you know, I just needed ONE more way to stay in touch with you all!!










13 comments:

Brandi said...

OK, so who is Casers???

Shell in your Pocket said...

I have a love hate relationship with Facebook..some relationships from the past need to be memories and not resurrected...hee hee!
-sandy toe

He & Me + 3 said...

Great pictures...Who is casey?
Sorry to hear about your leg...ouch.

Amanda said...

Yeah, facebook. I just dont get it. What do you do? Just go and look for people all the time???? Ugh. Sometimes its hard being so technology challenged!

Hope you heal up SOON! I have no idea how you are doing ANYTHING with crutches and kids... you are a super mom!

God bless-
Amanda

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Oh yes, that facebook. So glad you found me.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Say it isn't so! You have crossed over from the blogosphere to FB. You may never leave your computer again. At least that is the problem I have since I created my account. I find that I cannot help myself from checking out the lives of those I used to know. It is a problem, but I understand that the first step to recovery is admitting that you have an addiction? :)

Darling pictures of your kids. Some very worthy bloggable moments.

-Francesca

amy (metz) walker said...

Gotta admit, I love Facebook too and I initially hated it! Hope your whatever-you-call-it gets better soon! Crutches are the worst!

Shannon said...

Glad you're back! I've been a facebook (crackbook) addict for about a year now and love it.

Yellow Beads said...

yes, FB is addictive, ha.

Us said...

Cute pictures but you do need to splain who Casey is! Hello????

And sorry about you leg muscles..that stinks!

xo

Tim said...

Hey you! So good to hear from ya again! So sorry to hear about your leg though. Will be praying for you on that. Oh yeah, yeah Fireproof is FINALLY out on video. Im hoping you can get it in blue ray but avent looked into it that closely yet.
As for facebook, I have it but just never have gotten into it like others. I prefer the blog, it does all the same things anyway.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Mrs. Chief said...

Who is casey??? Is n't FB da bomb???

Mishel said...

Well, I caved too! Not only did Feather, Keli, Marchelle, Angie & Becky pressure me into blogging I'm also on facebook. I need counseling!