Saturday, August 9, 2008

A New Friend For Notch


So no I am not absolutely crazy, nor have I gone off the deep end this week and bought another puppy.  However, our besties have.  He is a 7 week old Vizsla named Phineas and we call him Phin for short.  Notch has been trying sooo hard to play with our 6yr old Ridgeback, Zoey, but...she ain't been havin' any of that.  He was so excited to have a friend that would play with him.  And Phin was soooo cute.  They would just jump up in the air and then attack each other!  One wouldn't be paying attention so the other would get a running start and just clobber him.  It was alot of fun just to sit and watch them.  After a good hard play, they both passed out for a while.  Phin passed out longer than Notch, as evidenced by the pictures.  The funny thing was that no matter how long Notch bothered Phin or how hard Notch chewed on him, he was not waking up for anything.  So we finally woke him up long enough for Phin to pee on our comforter.  Happy puppy training... The boys went outside for a little more playtime before Phin had to go home.  But since our besties are faithful in coming over on the weekends, it won't be long before they can play together again.  Aren't they cute?!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Hi! I hope you don't mind that I'm commenting on your blog. I was just "blog surfing", and I immediately noticed that your little girl has glasses. My daughter (almost 3) has had glasses since 18 months. It's not something you see often, so I had to say hello!