Friday, August 8, 2008

School Days Are Back

My big 2nd grader!!!  I can't believe he is old enough to start the 2nd grade! And I also can't believe he let me take his picture this morning and he actually smiled for it!  Stranger things have happened I guess.  Off to school he headed this morning looking all big.  He is a sweet boy and I love him dearly.  I think today is the first time I have actually missed one of my children while they were at school.  Okay so I won't win Mother of the Year Award, whatever!  Don't get me wrong either, I have enjoyed the silence while the little kids were taking their nap!  Next week will be school for them.  What will I do with those days?  Hmmm.....


1 comment:

Mrs. Chief said...

I hope he had a wonderful day. Kenna was so nervous about 2nd grade. At least Jen, you and I will have plenty to talk about!