Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Carols

Mallory is really lovin' singing her some Christmas carols this year.  However, she often messes up the words or there are parts of the song that you can't really understand what she is saying.  Yet, she still sings on.  Yesterday when she got up from her nap, I could hear her singing this song through the monitor.  When I went into her room, I asked her if she would sing for the camera and she exclaimed "For Santa!!!"

Please excuse her hair.  She had just gotten up from a nap. Well, that's the excuse I am using today.   And don't forget to pause the playlist on the left.  *make sure you catch at the end of the song she adds her own words*


13 comments:

CntryMomma said...

LOL SO cute ... I'm trying to remember if I have any of this sort of thing from my girls when they were her age ... Ohhh I hope so!

LORI

Lisa said...

She is so cute and I love her Christmas carols. Nothing better then sweet voices singing sweet songs. The kiss at the end adds that special touch too!! Thanks for sharing...too cute.

K&R Photography said...

I could just suck her little face off!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

She is the most adorable little girl. Love the hair too!

Mrs. Chief said...

I love the "He sees you when your sweepin'" sooo cute!

Davisix said...

Aaawwwwwwwww! How cute is that??? She is absolutely adorable and that kiss at the end just melted my heart. Love ya! Ang

Stephanie said...

Oooooohhhhh! I love it!!! So lucky to be her "Aunt Fefie". :)

Rissa said...

AWw how cute.. Loved the kiss at the end too... Keep on singing Mallory!!!

Janine said...

She is adorable!!! She really wanted you to sing along! lol

Shell in your Pocket said...

Hee hee..so cute! What a sweet little sleepy girl! Ahh..loved it..thanks for sharing!
Happy Thursday!
-sandy toes

Yellow Beads said...

OH MY .. that is so dang adorable. Glad you were able to capture it on video!!

Tammy said...

THat just made my day!!!!! What a doll :) Merry Christmas Mal! - I'm sure Mr. Mark is saving a spot for you in choir someday...

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Awwww, so precious.