Saturday, January 17, 2009

Anniversary Dinner in Maine

Last night was our anniversary dinner.  Ten years!!  I can't believe it!  Ryan and Steph decided that they were going to cook dinner for us.  We decided to go get some lobsters and fixin's!  While I felt mildly sorry for the little suckers...we ate them anyway!  Steamed lobster, new potatoes and corn on the cob...MMMMMMHMMMM!!  And just when you thought it couldn't get any better, Steph made the brownie/reese cup trifle!  That's right!  My girls know JUST what I am talking about!!  DE LISH!!  Then it was onto some games.  We played Battle of the Sexes, which of course, Steph and I won...and then we played Phase Ten.  I got spanked...big time!!  Which does NOT make the competitive side of me very happy!  But we still had a great time and ended with a movie.

Frank went to The Cupboard this morning and we ate the most ginormous sticky buns and cinnamon rolls ever!!  And we are getting ready to go to a state park and the Snow Bowl!!  More on that later...






5 comments:

K&R Photography said...

Oh MAN!!!! You guys look like your having so much fun!!! And I confess...I'm JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
The pictures are awesome!!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you just bring back some snow in a jar or something??!?!?

Love ya'll!

He & Me + 3 said...

Yum!

CntryMomma said...

Sounded like a fun night!!

LORI

Tammy said...

looks like yall are having such a great time! We love playing Phase Ten too :) Lobster - yumnmmmm - now that's my kind of anniv. dinner! Have more fun today !

juliefharris said...

I am sure that all of your babysitters are getting some lobster brought back for them. Some of Steph's trifle would be a nice addition as well since I am responsible for some of her body parts not freezing off!