Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Thankful

My Friday Thankful today, is that I am sitting here typing this to you from my sista's laptop while I am on my balcony at the beach. Once a year I go to the beach with my mother-in-law, and all 3 of my sister-n-laws and my other beloved sister (long story that I don't have time to get into right now). No kids, no men, no makeup... We hit the beach from the time that the sun hits our chairs and stay there till the man comes to get our cushions, coming in only to eat and then heading immediately back out. We read and we talk and we share the iPods and we apply the sunscreen for each other and we remind each other to flip over. We debate about going out to eat and then we decide we would rather have a PB&J and just stay in our bathing suits and enjoy the beach.

And now that I have used some of my precious sun time to post this for you all...I am going back downstairs to begin the second half of my day of tanning! Happy Tanfest Yall!! (And yes I do have sunscreen on)

No comments: