Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me! Monday Edition 3

So here goes another edition of what I absolutely did not in any way do over the past week!




I did NOT look the other way when I saw my 4 year old picking his nose at playgroup...for the 20th time. Not me!

I did NOT give up after two days of trying to unpack from my beach trip and just throw EVERYTHING in the dirty clothes, even if it wasn't dirty to avoid having to put it away. Not me!

I did NOT let my 2 yr old drink a Coke Zero because I was too lazy to go find her sippy cup (which always seems to disappear...)

I totally did NOT go all week without shaving my legs...only to use my husbands razor in the shower this morning! (sorry honey!!) Not me!!

I did NOT wipe my fingers that had food on them on my daughters jeans because I was going somewhere and didn't want it on my pants! Not me!

I did NOT wipe my son's snotty nose on my sleeve right before it was time for his soccer picture because I didn't have a tissue.  That would be just gross!  Not me!

I did NOT let my 2 yr old continue to cry in her bed for the last 15 minutes of my Bible Study so that I could finish.  Not me!  That would be just mean.

Go over and check out other peoples NOT ME! posts by clicking the link on the sidebar of my blog!!
What did you NOT do this week??


8 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

That is to funny about your daughters jeans.. the other day I dried my hands off on one of my students backs..because we were out of paper towels.. oops.

Jennifer said...

It's been awhile since I've shaved my legs too! I'm gonna hate having to clean all that hair out of the tub!! LOL!

Ohilda said...

I laughed about your daughter's jeans and wiping your son's nose. I seem to do that alot lately!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Blessings,

Ohilda

Unknown said...

I thought everyone secretly used their husband's razor. Oh, but not me!!

~*Mistee*~ said...

I stumbled upon your blog going thru the NOT me posts and I have to admit the one about wiping something on your daughters jeans and the comment from a fellow blogger about wiping somthing on a students back, had me laughing so hard, I am in tears!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!!!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Way too funny. Thanks for stopping by. I only get a shave in once a week too. So glad it is getting cooler, and time for pants.

Love your other blog too by the way.

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

I have SOOOO done the washing clothes things to avoid the wrinkly clothes and traditional unpacking....I thought I was the ONLY crazy person who did that!

Oh, and by the way, I've done all those other things, too. Guess we can be crazy people togther!!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Funny! I've used my husbands razor too...wait, not me!