Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm Back!!!

So, I have been without cable or internet all day Friday and just got it back today.  My horses either rubbed the cable in half or chewed it!!!  Not really sure which.  Just want you to know that I am going to get around to commenting and reading and posting!  I am just in the middle of trying to get ready for our really BIG party today so it maybe tomorrow before I get to it!!  But I did miss keeping up with what everyone was doing.  Also, I will just continue on with the Dare from where we left off instead of trying to cram 2 or 3 into one day!!!  Later...

5 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

It is amazing how frustrated I can get when the internet goes out..it's like the air I breath..pathetic!!!

Glad you are back though!!!
-Sandy toes

Us said...

Sad isn't it that we are sooo into the internet?! What we do without it???? Glad you are back! Have a fun party!

He & Me + 3 said...

I would have been at panera blogging...now that is pathetic. glad you are back and can't wait to read your love dare posts.

Tonya said...

Hey there, my Friend! I'm glad to hear you're back! We're back too, only we left on purpose.. LOL!

It's almost funny that your horses caused the problem. (Well, maybe not to you) O:-) We had the same problem with our phone line once, only it was our COWS that caused the problem.

Animals. Gotta love em, eh?? =O)

Davisix said...

I know we've only just met but I miss you! hehe Went to a horse show today in Clemson. I took some cute pics of a horse/rider costume contest. I'm gonna blog about it tomorrow or Monday. :) Hope you have a great party!! Ang